SAG Infotech provides the best unlimited return filing, e-waybill, and billing GST software available for a free download. The Gen GST Version 2.0 software for FY 2020-21 being in-house developed by SAG Infotech which is a panacea for all the complex GST filing operations and tasks being assigned to the traders and business community by the government of India. It is available on both platforms i.e. desktop and online versions according to the users’ preference. Also to note down, Gen GST software is a product of utmost hard work and excellent skilled developers who have earlier given their services in the making of highly reputed taxation software i.e. Genius software, Gen XBRL etc. The GST software free download version works for PC/desktop smoothly.
Now one can also download the Gen GST Software free Demo Download free trial of Gen GST software and avail taxation services for your small businesses. The full version of the software allows some active hour for PC/Desktop such as e-filing, e way bill & billing work. is available absolutely free giving you insights on one of the most trusted and valuable GST software. Also, the company is giving a 10% discount on the paid version and lifetime free GST billing software available on SaaS version. The company has also decided to give GST software free download in full version with minimum conditions. The Gen GST software is ultra secured GST filing software which is developed with the most reliable JAVA language commonly used in the banking sector while the software is adaptable to any OS available or running in the market. The Gen GST software is capable of providing invoice format in excel, unlimited client return filing, GSTR 9 annual return filing with annual composition and audit form, credit ledger, cash ledger based upon data filled within the authorised format and also represents the availability of ITC Match/Mismatch report giving an error-less report result.
Steps to Download Free Gen GST Software (Trial Version for PC/Desktop)
- First of all, open the https://saginfotech.com in the address bar of the browser
- Click on the products tab and select GEN GST, Also you can click the topmost box to directly go to the product page
- Now Click on the download free demo on the starting of the page for offline tool
- After that fill the details in the orange enquiry box including Name, Email address and Mobile no. and Click send
- You will receive the download link at the email address given by the interested user providing the chance for getting GST invoice software for free download
- You can start return filing after installing software and 20 active hours of installation
Outstanding Features of GEN GST Software (Desktop/PC):
Apart from e-filing and billing of tax, the GEN GST also provides numerous extraordinary features to its clients including,
- Gen GST Online Desktop Features
- GSTR 9 Annual Return Filing
- GSTR 9A & 9C Annual Composition & Audit Forms
- Unlimited Client Return Filing
- Platform Independent
- Java, Highly Secured Language
- Generate, consolidate, update GST e waybill
- Import Facility From Renowned Accounting Software
- Creation of Masters
- Industry Specific Billing Format
- Summarized and rate wise sales figures report
- Facility to export client data into excel via GST Software
- Reconciliation of GSTR-3B with input credit register
- Difference between GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B
- Delete all data of GSTR-1 from the portal
- Download all the return data from the GSTN portal on the single click
|Download Free GST Software Here: Click for Setup|
|Use Free GST Online Software –> Open https://saggst.com
Username: sagtest | Password: sagtest
Fill Form for Demo of GST Return and Billing Software
[contact-form-7 id=”41325″ title=”Inner Content Form”]
General Queries on Gen GST Software for Return Filing
Q.1 – Is Gen GST Software capable of filing unlimited returns?
Yes, Gen GST Software is capable of filing unlimited returns. It is a complete solution for your return filing and e-way billing.
Q.2 – What makes Java GST different from Desktop GST?
Java Gen GST is the latest 2.0 version designed and developed with JAVA programming whereas Desktop Gen GST is programmed in .Net framework.
Q.3 – Is JAVA GST accessible without the internet connection?
JAVA GST is accessible without a net connection for that one needs to install a Tomcat server.
Q.4 – A Reconciliation form is obtainable via JAVA Gen GST?
All types of reconciliation forms, audit and return forms are obtainable via JAVA Gen GST software. All the forms abide by the government’s current protocols.
Q.5 – Is GSTN Portal registration possible via JAVA GST?
GSTN portal registration is possible via JAVA GST as the software securely redirects the user to the main GSTN Portal and assures that the form does not reset until it is completely filled by him.
Q.6 – Which Operating System is required for the functioning of Gen GST software?
OS – Window, Linux or Mac is required by the system to process Gen GST return filing software.
Q.7 – Is there any technical configuration required for processing Gen GST software?
Specifications required for processing Gen GST return filing and billing software are:
- 1 to 1.5 GB Free RAM
- 64 Bit for Better Speed
- Database MySQL
- Java 8.0
Q.8 – Are Annual and Audit return filing facilities available on Gen GST?
Yes. Gen GST software is a complete updated package one needs to file GSTR 9 (annual return) and GSTR 9C (audit returns) along with a user-friendly interface.
Q.9 – Is Gen GST capable of reconciling GSTR 3B and Input Credit Register?
Gen GST software is capable of GSTR 3B reconciliation along with Input Credit register facility
Q.10 – Gen GST software free download version works for PC/desktop smoothly?
Yes, Gen GST software PC/desktop free download version works smoothly and is adaptable to the commonest OS available in the market.
Q.11 – How many active hours of installation Trial Version for PC/Desktop?
The software is all set to process the filing system after 20 active hours of installation.
Q.12 – Gen GST software is available for free download on PC/Desktop?
Yes, one can avail of free of cost benefits of Gen GST PC/Desktop version.
Q.13 – What are the steps to download Gen GST software for return filing and billing?
- Step 1. First of all, open the https://saginfotech.com
- Step 2. Click on the products tab and select GEN GST, Also you can click the topmost box to directly go to the product page
- Step 3. Now Click on the download free demo on the starting of the page for offline tool
- Step 4. After that fill the details in the enquiry box including Name, Email address and Mobile no. and Click send
- Step 5. You will receive the download link at the email address given by the interested user providing the chance for getting GST invoice software for free download
Q.14 – Is there any customer support service to assist with the software purchased?
Yes, there is expert team assistance at service to solve your queries. Just dial 0141-4072000 and press 5 for GST assistance. Lines are open from 10AM to 8PM.